DIY Canna-Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Get your cannababe something nice this Valentines - even better, pair it with cannabis for an highly enhanced gift. Something they won’t forget and unique are homemade cannabis infused chocolate covered strawberries. With this simple recipe below make your own medicated morsels and berries at home to sweeten your next date sesh!
INFUSED CANNABIS COCONUT OIL
Potency can be up to 1000mg
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 35 minutes | Ready: 40 minutes
- 1 gram of cannabis distillate
- ½ cup of coconut oil or butter
- Heat up the cannabis distillate in a warm water bath to make it more viscousious.
- In a microwave safe bowl, pour and stir the warm distillate in with the coconut oil, or if you’re using butter make sure it has been heated up; mix it throughout.
- Once you’ve combined the contents, heat for 1 minute in a microwave to ensure it has infused evenly.
- Store your cannabis infused oil or butter in the refrigerator for later use.
CANNA-CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES
Serving Size: up to 4 servings
Prep: 2 minutes | Cook: 5 minutes | Ready: 20 minutes
- 1 cup dark chocolate morsels or melts
- 2 tablespoons of infused cannabis coconut oil
- 1 pack of strawberries
- First, heat up butter and chocolate until mixed thoroughly, whisking to incorporate.
- Wash the strawberries and towel dry before dipping the berries partially into the melted chocolate mixture.
- Dry the berries on parchment paper in the fridge for 10 - 20 minutes. Serve with love!
By: Natalya Upshur